Civil/Structural/ Architectural Quality Assurance #27402
Company: The Aim Group
Civil/Structural - Architectural Quality Assurance
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector
Skills And Experience Required:
- Civil/Structural Engineering Tech diploma with minimum 5 years field concrete/civil/architectural experience or minimum 10 years field experience with a concrete/civil/architectural Quality
- Surveillance of construction Quality Control work on multiple Oil Sands projects for on time completion of deliverables and completed documentation.
- Ability to influence project management teams on integrity based decisions to ensure the correct balance of risk and cost considerations in business decisions and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to influence on site management teams on integrity based decisions to ensure the correct balance of risk and cost considerations in business decisions and regulatory requirements.
- Provide Quality Control Assurance at Onshore Projects Oil Sands Construction sites for Civil/Structural/Architectural installations.
- Responsible to ensure Quality Control requirements are defined and met for projects.
- Responsible to provide Quality Control requirement training to 3rd party inspectors and Contractor Quality Control personnel.
- Surveillance over EPCM and construction contractors for Civil/Structural/Architectural Quality Assurance.
- Review the Construction Contractors Quality Control Manuals for Construction of Civil/Structural installations to ensure they meet the requirements of the Jurisdiction Safety Codes, Acts and applicable Project Standards and purchase order requirements.
- Support the project to ensure appropriate hold and witness points are executed for Civil/Structural Installations.
- Ensure project lessons learned on quality control are documented and applied to future projects.
- Monthly reporting of Construction Quality KPI’s.
- Actively demonstrate support for the corporate position on health, safety, sustainable development, diversity, respectful workplace and the General Business Principles and Code of Ethics.
- Primary responsibility is integrity and quality of construction as it relates to specifications, standards and design drawings.
- Provide Quality Assurance support to Area Project Engineers.
- Review and comment on Construction Works Plans containing Civil/Structural/Architectural scope.
- Review contractor testing documentation to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- Monitor non-conformances, audit for corrective actions, close-outs and appropriate approvals.
- Review/comment and sign-off on contractor inspection and test plans for accuracy, completeness and properly referenced back to the contract specifications and drawings.
- Coordinate with contractor Quality management representatives.
- Responsible to track and attend witness and hold points.
- Perform quality assurance audits on contractors.
- Coordinate quality assurance with project consultants and project staff.
- Attend project meetings to address quality issues.
- Review contract terms to ensure quality requirements are met.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Expiry Date: Friday, June 1, 2012