Cost Coordinator, Senior #27413
Company: Flint Energy
Req # 13724
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location Fort McMurray, AB
# of Openings 1
Flint Energy Services Ltd. is North America’s leading fully integrated midstream oil and gas service provider to the energy and resource industries. "People" is a core value at Flint and our safety target is a zero injury workforce. When you join Flint, you will receive challenging and rewarding work assignments, be provided with opportunities for personal and professional growth, be recognized for performance, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality if work produced is consistent with the project requirements.
- Reviews and becomes familiar with the contents and requirements of the contract.
- Prepares the code of accounts, allocates budget man-hours and cost.
- Maintains/updates Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and project cost accounts.
- Forecasts reports the anticipated final total project cost for both the direct and indirect components of the project.
- Reviews performances factors and analyzes variances.
- Assists in the process of trends in accordance wit projects procedures.
- Liaise with the scheduling team to ensure that the cost effects of schedule deviations or time related functions in the field office are reflected in the cost forecast.
- Cost codes all field purchase orders/Invoices.
- Reviews and costs code sub contracts invoices.
- Provides assistance with client invoicing program.
- Monitors /checks timesheets prior release to accounting input.
- Various miscellaneous cost control related support if and when required.
- 10 year's experience in Cost Control.
- Estimating experience with practical knowledge of modern Cost Control and progress measurement systems.
- Project/ Construction Management Certificate at Sait/Nait level.
Flint would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to keep up to date on our current Career Opportunities by visiting our website or calling 1-866-GO-FLINT.