Administrative Assistant #27418
Company Acrodex Inc.?
Location: Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2J4
Industries: Computer Hardware /Computer Software Computer/ IT Services
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
About the Job
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals.
You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client’s recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services.
With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
Role and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing office administration services, and providing back up to the site coordinator.
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- Record keeping
- Checking & approving time entries
- Ordering and Receiving –if/as required by Team Lead
- Inventory - if/as required by Team Lead
- Monitoring maintenance/ invoices/ scheduling
- Preparing Expense receipts and invoices for signature
- Minutes and attendance for meetings
- Answering questions pertaining to orders, parts etc
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- Must have 1-2 years Administrative experience
- Customer Service skills an asset
- Familiar with Microsoft office, outlook, and excel.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Should you have interest and are qualified for this exciting position, please submit your covering letter and resume to: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity