Senior Recruiters #27419
Company: The Employment Solution (TES)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Job Category: Human Resources
Reference Code: ENG013885
Are you open to relocating to an aesthetically pleasing location? Out client in Fort McMurray is looking to hire on a Permanent basis a Senior Recruiter.
Our client offers an absolutely exceptional compensation package totaling a minimum of $130K. Included in that is annual bonus, housing costs, salary. On top of that you will receive benefits, vacation, 24 Fridays off per year - paid and work for a phenomenal, reputable and stable company.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience recruiting for all levels of positions, with emphasis on oil and gas technical roles
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience recruiting for specialized hard to recruit for positions within the Oil and Gas Industry;
- Post secondary education, with preference for a degree in Human Resources;
- High level of expertise and competency with behavior description interviewing and ability to deliver training sessions as required;
- Experience working with recruitment tools (web based, advertising, etc.) and applicant tracking systems and/or HRMS systems such as PeopleSoft required;
- Excellent verbal skills in communicating with Hiring Managers and candidates,
- Strong negotiation skills during candidate offer process and search firm fees;
- Strong problem solving skills in overcoming candidate or organizational issues which could adversely affect a successful outcome;
- Highly proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to email@example.com Recruiters with a minimum of 8 years experience need only apply.