Store General Manager #27424
Company: Forzani Group Ltd
Job Number: 557745
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
OPENING SOON! - Atmosphere – the Great Outdoors Starts Here
With stores across Canada, Atmosphere is Canada’s #1 name in the rapidly growing outdoor sports and recreation sector.
We offer a large selection of medium to high-end outdoor products and services, such as: Clothing, Footwear, Outdoor equipment and Accessories.
Out banner offers to adventure and travel enthusiast a variety of products catering to their specific needs – in an exceptional customer service environment
New Store Opening June 2012
Who you are:
As Store General Manager, you are responsible for growing the revenue of the business, while maintaining operational standards, leading the store management team and creating a positive work environment. You are passionate about sport and live an active lifestyle. You have a positive and engaged attitude toward our customers and employees.
What you’ll do
What you’ll get:
- Maximizing the net profit of the store through the management of six key areas:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Maximizing Sales
- Store Presentation
- Expense and Cost Management
- Protection of Assets
- People Management
- Ensure the essence of The Power of Sport is exhibited at all times
- Ensure that all elements of the Customer Service Experience are adhered to at all times
- Deliver a minimum of $500-$1200 a week in personal sales
- Coach and develop management team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Continually motivate through recognition programs, store contests, customer compliments, etc.
- Maintain positive work environment for all staff
- Competitive base salary, benefits and chance to participate in the bonus program
- Discounts on the latest gear
- Extensive training and development
- Tuition reimbursement to complete coaching certifications
- A dynamic and engaging work environment
- Minimum of 5 years in a retail environment, preferably at a supervisory level
- Fundamental retail math and accounting skills
- Experience as a Customer Service Manager or Store Operations Manager within a Sporting retail environment would be an asset
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong people, communication and organizational skills
- A proven track record of business growth and exceptional customer service skills and standards
- Post secondary education in business management considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Within the confines of applicable Human Rights and Privacy Legislation, FGL Sports Ltd. require all successful applicants to provide a criminal record check." This posting will close April 16th, 2012