Inside Sales Supervisor #27428
Company: Employment Office
Job No: 33572
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
About the Organization
- Do you have the passion and drive to lead a successful sales team?
- An excellent opportunity for an action oriented individual who is driven by achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Enjoy an excellent salary, commissions structure and benefits package.
Certified to ISO 9001 and founded in 1946, WIKA is a world leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation. WIKA's commitment to customer service and quality management is the driving force behind their ability to provide comprehensive solutions to improve production processes.
Delivering more than 43 million quality products in more than 100 countries every year, WIKA has grown to include engineering centers and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, Brazil, China, India, Canada, Switzerland and South Africa. Today, their worldwide network employs more than 6,500 highly skilled employees.
About the Opportunity
Due to growth, WIKA is seeking a sales driven and leadership oriented individual for the role of Inside Sales Supervisor in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a key role overseeing the inside sales department.
This will involve:
About You/ Requirements
- Providing guidance and leadership for all inside sales team members;
- Assisting other internal departments as required;
- Reviewing customer inquiries for application requirements and commercial terms and conditions;
- Preparing quotations in response to customer inquiries in accordance with prices, discounts, terms and conditions and sales;
- Reviewing customer purchase orders and responding to all customer requests for sales order status, expedited emergency shipment of parts and service kits, documentation, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings, and bills of materials;
- Assisting other departments in resolving sales and service issues;
- Working closely with the Western Canadian Sales Manager to assure all requirements are being met.
About the Benefits
- This role will appeal to an outstanding communicator who has a minimum of 5 years of inside sales experience, preferably in a similar industry and/or call center environment.
- At least a 2 year Instrumentation Program Diploma or equivalent education and experience is essential, as is the capacity to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite is required.
- Above all, you are an action-oriented individual who is driven by exceeding sales targets and goals.
- You thrive on continually being a top performer and you enjoy motivating others to achieve results.
- Those who are focused on the bottom line and are continually looking for creative ways to drive the business forward will find this position very rewarding.
WIKA will reward the successful applicant with a competitive salary plus commission. In addition, WIKA employees receive an excellent benefits package.
As you begin this challenging and exciting role, you will be welcomed into a supportive and professional team culture.
Enjoy outstanding rewards from a job well done - Apply Now!