Pharmacy Student #27455
Company: Northern Lights Health Centre
Posting #: 12-184
Classification Title: Speciality: Step Student, Pharmacy
City/Town: Fort McMurray
Location: Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
Bargaining Unit: Out-of-Scope
Date Posted: 2012-04-12
Closed Date: 2012-04-19 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-05-07
Hours of Work:*Summer Position available for 38.75 hours for 7 weeksShift Pattern:Hours per Shift: 7.75 hours
Salary Range: $20.00 per hour
*In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Fort McMurray Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
Role and Responsibilities
- Projects regarding creating efficiencies in medication distribution;
- Pharmacy medication research projects;
- Assisting Pharmacists in education programs for patients and staff;
- Working with Pharmacists on the TRAC program;
- Assisting Pharmacists on current LEAN initiative.
- Previous pharmacy experience prefered;
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university pharmacy program.
Apply online at http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca/ or via Fax: (780) 788-1362
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources no later than midnight of the closing date. We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.