Medical Affairs Student #27456
Company: Northern Lights Health Centre
Posting #: 12-185
Classification Title: Speciality: Step Student, Medical Affairs
City/Town: Fort McMurray
Location: Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
Unit/Dept: Medical Affairs
Bargaining Unit: Out-of-Scope
Date Posted: 2012-04-12
Closed Date: 2012-04-19 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-05-14
Hours of Work: *Summer Position available for 30 hours for 7 weeksShift Pattern:Hours per Shift: 7.75 hours
Salary Range: $17.00 per hour
*In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Fort McMurray Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
Role and Responsibilities
- Re-structuring of Physican Charts to obtain a standardized Filing Process within the North.
- Development of a Documentation Guide for policies and procedures.
- Development of department Orientation Manual for Medical Affairs - North Zone
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in working in Medical Capacity
- Office Administration or Business background
- Additional Information:
Apply online at http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca/ or via Fax: (780) 788-1362
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources no later than midnight of the closing date. We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.