Data Entry Clerk #27469
Company: Regional Municipality Of Woodbuffalo
Reference #: 002613
Position Type/ Hours: This is a temporary position working thirty-five (35) hours per week for approximately three (3) months.
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
Role and Responsibilities
With some independent action, update and maintain computerized systems related to labour, material, equipment and service requests. Perform receptionist, clerical support duties and maintain filing systems
Salary/ Benefits & Compensation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One (1) year Office Administration Certificate or suitable, equivalent combination of education and directly related experience may be considered.
- Two (2) years directly related work experience in to include data entry and the use of a various word processing and software programs is required.
- Previous experience with financial processes such as Payroll, A/P, A/R and budget are assets.
- Proven ability to accurately and expeditiously enter data.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to efficiently, tactfully defuse sensitive matters, be discrete, excellent interpersonal and communications skills and an awareness of political sensitivity is required.
Pay / Classification Level: PL 9
Salary Range: $31.06 (Temporary Rate)
In addition to the rate of pay, we offer other attractive incentives:
- an additional bi-weekly payment of $480 which represents a cost of living allowance
Closing Date: April 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Posting Type: Internal & External (POSTED: April 14, 2012 CUPE CLOSING DATE: April 21, 2012)
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.