Instructor - Millwright #27759
Company: Keyano Corporate
Competition Number: 1112-MWI-083
Position type: Faculty
Closing Date: This advertisement will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
Keyano College is currently seeking an experienced self-motivated individual to become a Millwright Instructor in our Trades and Heavy Industrial Division. This is a full-time, permanent position commencing immediately.
- As an instructor you will be required to prepare and deliver quality lessons and demonstrations to adult students as directed in the apprenticeship curriculum and course outline,
- develop and deliver industry specific programming,
- maintain student documents and records and other related instructional duties.
- Alberta Millwright certification / Inter-provincial Red Seal status.
- Preference may be given to those candidates who possess both Millwright and Heavy Equipment Technician/Machinist certification.
- Extensive Industrial / Commercial experience in Power train, Hydraulics Alignment and Electrical preferred.
- A minimum of five years post journeyperson experience preferred.
- Adult Education Certification and previous
- Post Secondary experience would be considered an asset.
Procedure for applying:
- Based upon educational and experiential qualifications;
- plus an attractive benefits package including relocation assistance, professional development opportunities.
Please submit your current resume, with competition number, to the human resources department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further Information visit our website at www.keyano.ca/careers.
When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.