J/A Mechanic #27769
Req Number 12-0685
# of Posted Positions 1
Employment Status Permanent Full Time
City Fort McMurray – Facility D04
This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing a variety of Caterpillar equipment.
Shift/ Hours/ Additional Requirements:
- The successful candidate will possess Journeyperson Interprovincial Heavy Equipment Technician certification and will have completed, or be in the process of completing, Finning S-level courses.
- This individual will be a team player with good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- This self-starter will have the ability to work safely with minimal supervision and will be able to contribute positively to a quality team environment.
- Previous CAT general line experience and proficiency in the MS Office package would be considered assets.
- Experience with Costwatcher, SIS and Warranty systems and a good understanding of Finning systems will also be considered assets.
- This position will work a 7 on/7 off or a 14 on/14 off 12 hour continuous shift rotation, day/night cycle. Hours and shift schedule may be subject to change to meet Customer and/or Finning (Canada) requirements
- In addition to the oil sands hourly rate, this position will be eligible for a 15% Regional Wage Adjustment, continuous shift premium, nightshift premium and a housing allowance
- A recent drivers abstract will be required
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**
- Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
Apply online: http://www.finning.ca/About/Employment/Employment_Opportunities/Job_Board.aspx?jobBoardUrl=http://careers.finning.ca/finning/jobboard/ListJobs.aspx?__