Technician IV - Roving #27783
Company: Brookfield Lepage Johnson Controls
Brookfield Lepage Johnson Controls
# of Positions: 1 Position(s)
Relevant Work Experience: Any
Job Category: Maintenance, Other, Property Management
Job Type: Full Time
BLJC provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,400 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do.
In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Roving Technician IV is responsible for the provision of building operations, maintenance and repairs in assigned facilities according to the respective Roving Technician IV qualifications and licenses.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted tenant operations and that asset integrity is maintained either directly or via building automation systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and determine the root cause of equipment and building problems.
- Perform corrective maintenance and repairs within scope of key trade designation.
- Respond to service request and demand maintenance; record data and ensure completed work meets quality and response requirements.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance (PM) programs to increase efficiency of building operations.
- Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance and repair work. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of work required.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, be available for on-call/standby and emergency call-out, as required.
- Represent BLJC in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Community college diploma or equivalent training
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience as a technician
- Self-motivated, willing to learn
- Works well independently and is a team player
- Consistently presents and maintains a positive and professional image
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Awareness of Environment, Health & Safety Issues
- May be required to obtain/maintain a security clearance
- A valid driver's license may be required software proficiencies - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Valid real estate license for the province of Ontario is required.