Contracts Administrator #27835
Company: Willbros Canada
City Fort McMurray
Job ID 139
# of Positions: 1
Position Status Full Time Regular
Progress Status Accepting Applications
Willbros Construction Services (Canada) L.P. is Canada’s’ supplier of choice for maintenance, pipeline and tank construction, in addition to upstream and downstream engineering and construction services.
With three fabrication facilities to support the manufacturing of modules, general fabrication of pipe, plate and structural components, Willbros is prepared to meet and exceed the requirements of any industrial clientele now and in the future. Our aim at Willbros Canada is to be the employer of choice offering a safe and comfortable work environment to produce the best quality and highest efficiency for our valued customer.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for making sure that proper project procedures are being followed in the field. They will liaise with the project team, contractor, subcontractors and vendors to make sure field progress is reported to the head office properly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cost and Schedule Control:
- Measure and validate field progress.
- Report physical percent complete to home office.
- Timesheet and LEM review for completeness (proper coding & approvals).
- Monitor and control Equipment Utilization log.
- Monitor and control Subcontractor/Vendor log.
- Validate and measure percent complete.
- Review of subcontractor/vender invoices for completeness.
- Report subcontractor/vendor deviations.
- Coordinate with RFI Manager to ensure proper change management is followed in a timely manner.
- Identify changes that arise in the field.
- Degree / Diploma (Preferably in construction, engineering or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience in heavy construction/energy industry.
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft office).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.