Environmental II #27841
Company: Northern Lights Health Centre
Classification Title: Speciality: Environmental II
Type: Temporary Part Time
City/Town: Fort McMurray
Location: Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
Unit/Dept: Environmental Services
Bargaining Unit: A.U.P.E GSS
Date Posted: 2012-04-25
Closed Date: 2012-05-02 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-05-03
Temporary Expiry Date: Appoximately August 30, 2012
Hours of Work: Hours per Shift: 7.5 hours
Shifts per Cycle: 8 shifts
Length of Shift Cycle: 2 week
Shift Pattern: Days
Salary Range: $16.76 - $18.30 per hour
*In addition to a competitive rate of pay, Alberta Health Services offers a monthly amount to help offset the cost of living in select northern communities
- This position is responsible for providing front line supervision and organization for the day to day environmental and linen services activities, ensuring departmental compliance with standards.
- Adheres to all WH&S guidelines.
- Performs all related departmental duties as required.
Procedure for applying:
- Grade 12 ;
- Previous housekeeping experience preferably in a healthcare setting. Experience in an industrial laundry an asset;
- 2 years experience in Environmental Services;
Apply online at http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca/ or via Fax: (780) 788-1362
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources no later than midnight of the closing date. We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.