Assistant Branch Manager #27843
Company: Driving Force
Company Name: DRIVING FORCE
Location: Fort McMurray
Available: Immediately. Full Time.
One of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies
Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for 6 years in a row, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing is offering an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to help lead our Fort McMurray location.
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall supervision of branch operations to ensure profitability.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to assisting with:
- Leading branch sales and operational efforts;
- develop marketing and sales plans with detailed targets and working with staff to achieve those targets; responsible for gaining new business and supporting business development initiatives by following up on leads generated by branch staff and completing both cold calls and sales calls.
- Leading and developing a competent team to achieve company goals and reach new heights; mentor to assist in the career development of branch staff; preparing and presenting monthly profits and yearly budgets.
- Minimum of 5 years business management experience in sales and 3 years of supervisory experience; automotive experience an asset;
- Excellent leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities.
If you are proactive, team-focused and able to manage changing priorities, you will love the fast pace environment of our growing company. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward a letter of interest and resume to:
11025 – 184 Street
Edmonton, AB T5S 0A6
Fax (780) 481-4242