Public Trustee, Keyano College Land Trust #27913
Company: Keyano Corporate
Category: Government, Other, Property Management, Real-Estate
# of Positions: 1
Competition Number: 1112-TLT-079
The Keyano College Board of Governors is seeking applications from qualified individuals who may be interested in serving as a public Trustee on the Keyano College Land Trust. A public Trustee shares with other members of the board responsibilities related to reviewing, approving and recommending to the Keyano College Board of Governors:
- a strategic land development plan for the College’s various real estate holdings;
- assessing land acquisition and disposition strategies and proposals;
- identifying development-related valuation and financing options;
- and generally, providing expertise and over-sight in all phases of the development process including but not limited to:
- public consultation;
- and, land sales.
- Qualified applicants will have related expertise and be familiar with board governance.
- Further, applicants will have an in-depth understanding of and experience with land development.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated an interest in post-secondary educational institutions;
- have an understanding of the Wood Buffalo region and its industries;
- an awareness of issues affecting land and real estate development;
- and, the interpersonal skills required to effectively deal with other board members and a wide variety of interest groups.
Procedure for applying:
- A public trustee is appointed for a term of three years and may be reappointed for additional terms of three years.
- While expenses incurred related to the discharge of Trustee duties will be reimbursed by the Keyano College Land Trust, there is no salary for this position.
Please submit your current resume or a statement of qualifications to the human resources department, with competition number, by email to email@example.com by May 30, 2012.
For further Information visit our website at www.keyano.ca/careers.
Keyano College welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada and willing to undergo a background check in our pre-employment recruitment process.
We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.