Inventory Analyst #27928
Company: The Aim Group
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector
Skills and Experience Required:
Role and Responsibilities
- Procurement related designation or equivalent coupled with directly related experience in all aspects of operations reliability (inventory management, materials management, and equipment knowledge and maintenance practices).
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success while being a self-motivator who sets clear direction and priorities.
- Ability to read and write clearly with large volume of paperwork.
- Strong analytical and relationship skills.
- Excellent systems acumen.
- Demand Management and understanding of maintenance requirements regarding spare part holdings.
- Working knowledge of equipment supported by the inventory holdings.
- Working knowledge of both CP and maintenance practices to ensure that alignment through the support activities.
- Participate in Maintenance work teams to ensure high level of support to the organization. Also participate in cross functional teams commissioned to enhance reliability and inventory optimization (LEAN events, etc.).
- Engage with various project organizations to ensure inventory impacts are considered for either new equipments or changes to existing equipments are properly spared.
- Reconcile book / physical variances investigating cause and process corrective entries in SAP as appropriate ensuring requisite approvals obtained.
- Participate in reconciliation of annual physical count and trigger physical verifications (with Materials Management) as required basis business performance (stock – outs, etc).
- Engage C&P personnel in procurement of inventory items providing demand planning data to ensure fulsome contracts in place for inventory items with the aim to minimize inventory investment where possible.
- Ensure requests for inventory set-ups are processed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain documentation on store stock set up authorizations and other critical documents.
- Assist in the improvement and review and development of our inventory policies and procedures
- Coordinate dormant and excessive stock level reviews with local plant technical leads
- Site results for inventory reliability/availability (target 95%)
- Complete status reports as required.
- Other assignments / special projects as assigned
- Immature business stabilizing after site integration and other organizational re-structuring activities.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effectively work through an emerging Matrix organizational with varied reporting lines.
- CP organization undergoing significant change: POC implementation, MM outsourcing, multiple layered priorities, implementation of contract management, etc. Change management a key attribute.
- Reliance on technology to obtain support from non site located procurement organizations.
- Stabilisation of Blue Print compounded by significant organizational change
- May include multiple heavy oil site responsibility requiring travel based on business need.
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted