Administrative Representative #28149
Company: TW Insurance Brokers Inc
Category: Administration, Financial
Company: TW Insurance Brokers Inc.
TW Insurance Brokers Inc. is committed to selling and servicing tailored insurance products to meet the unique needs of the members we serve. We specialize in providing home and auto solutions for individuals, employee groups and associations. Working at TW means putting our members' needs first. That's why we take care to recruit employees who share both our commitment to service excellence and our dedication to meeting the distinct needs of our members.
Be Proud Of Where You Work
The foundation of our vision and mission is respect, relevance and rewards. These values define how TW employees treat each other, our insured members and our business partners. We believe TW is a great place to work, offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a people oriented work environment. We are currently seeking the following professional to join our organization.
As a member of TW Insurance Brokers, you will be responsible for properly portraying TW’s professional image both over the telephone and in person with members and visitors. This includes demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills and administrative support for the office with assigned duties as outlined.
- Greets visitors in person or by telephone and answers or refers inquiries as required.
- Sorts and distributes daily incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Receives and distributes daily incoming courier mail and prepares outgoing courier mail.
- Batches, scans and routes client documentation within the agency manager operating system.
- Receives and issues receipts for all incoming payments, including end-of-day transaction reports.
- Prepares bank deposits on a daily basis, including notifying the Edmonton office of all payments for posting and reporting.
- Delivers bank deposits to our TW’s financial institution.
- Updates claims information within broker management system.
- Authorizes receipt of special deliveries and distributes documents to appropriate personnel as required
- Shreds documents to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains a safe and clean lobby area by complying with procedures, regulations and guidelines.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Keeps information confidential to protect operations.
- Performs other duties within competence, as assigned.
- A secondary school diploma.
- A minimum of one year experience in office administration as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- An A.I.C. insurance license or expressed interest in obtaining this licence would be an asset.
How to Apply:
- General office environment
TW Insurance Brokers offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in this position, please apply by Wednesday, May 16, 2012, using the Careers link on http://www.otip.com/
TW is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.