Production Manager #28164
Company: AGC Flat Glass
Location(s): Edmonton, AB, CANADA; Fort McMurray, AB, CANADA; Red Deer, AB, CANADA
# of Positions: 1 Position(s)
Relevant Work Experience: 5
Job Category: Management, Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
AGC Glass Company North America, a leading float glass manufacturer for the commercial, automotive and residential construction industries is seeking a Production Manager.
This position will be located in our Edmonton Facility and will have responsibility of directing and coordinating activities of all production departments while looking for continuous improvements.
AGC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Find out more about AGC by visiting our website at www.us.agc.com
- Post Secondary degree in a manufacturing segment.
- 5+ years experience in a unionized production facility.
- Effective leadership skills with a strong focus on plant processes.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Meet regularly with departments to address safety concerns, union concerns, customer service issues, etc.
- Enhance and develop procedures to meet the goals of the facility.
- Co-ordinate production, distribution and warehousing in accordance with AGC policies, principles and procedures as established and or directed by the Operations Manager.
- Review production costs, product quality, modify production and inventory to maintain and enhance a profitable operation.
- Analyze and report on the plant's daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators.
- Look at strategies around improving the production performance of the Branch.
- Ensure all equipment is operating properly and safely is ready at all times.
- Assure compliance with all safety programs as required by Corporate guidelines and local authorities.
- Work with scheduling to review orders in production to facilitate on time delivery of the final product.
- Provide support to all staff members and customers to resolve quality issues.
- Directs, monitors and trains hourly and supervisory associates in performance of their assigned tasks.
If you would enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working for a global leader in commercial and residential glass products, please join us.
Email your resume and expected salary range to:
Contact Name: Dawn Goobie, HR Generalist
An Equal Opportunity Employer