Senior Facilities Engineer #28259
Reference #: ET21003
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Engineering and Technical - Permanent
City: Fort McMurray, AB
Are you looking to have a great engineering career where your contributions are noticed and rewarded while living in a smaller community that has a strong diversified economy combined with a state-of-the-art recreational & cultural centre, theater, shopping and parks?
Our client is an engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) company providing engineering and related services for the design and project management of oil & gas facilities located in Lloydminster.
- Developing business strategies with principal engineer
- Working independently on broad assignments with responsibility for planning associated activities, limited only by company policy
- Preparing studies and financial analyses of projects proposed by clients
- Stamping and approving drawings
- Assisting in developing and maintaining contacts outside of the company
- Mentoring engineers and technologists employed by the company
Salary/ Benefits & Compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and certified as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng)
- Nine to twelve years of engineering experience
- Broad, technical expertise in the design of oil and gas facilities
The successful candidate will earn a salary of $160,000 to $200,000 per year along with a relocation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this job opportunity:
Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format as an email attachment to
Floyd Bye at email@example.com or contact Floyd directly at 780-944-1128.
To put your mind at ease you will receive an auto-reply as confirmation of successful receipt of your resume by Executrade. If you do not receive an auto-reply please call our office.