Grocery Department Supervisor #28269
Company: Real Canadian Super Store
Company: Real Canadian Superstore
We’re looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales.
In this exciting role,you will:
What we offer:
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
- Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you! At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community.
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
- 3-5 years working in a department management role.
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays as required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
Contact Name: Mary McCoy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org