Instructor - Mobile Crane and Hoisting #28315
Company: Keyano Corporate
Competition Number: 1112-JKM-062
Position type: Faculty
Closing Date: This advertisement will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
Keyano College is currently seeking an experienced self-motivated individual to become a Mobile Crane & Hoist Instructor in our Trades and Heavy Industrial Training Division. This is a fulltime permanent position commencing immediatley.
- As an instructor you will be required to prepare and deliver quality lessons and practical demonstrations to adult students as directed in the curriculum and course outline, maintain student documents and records and other related duties
Remuneration: Placement on the salary scale is dependent upon education, qualification and experience.
- Red Seal / Alberta Journeyperson Crane and Hoisting Equipment Operator – Mobile Crane certification.
- Preference may be given to those candidates who possess extensive experience with heavy lift projects.
- A minimum, five years post journeyperson experience is preferred.
- Adult Education diploma or previous Post Secondary instructional experience will be considered an asset.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume to the human resources department, with competition number, by email at email@example.com This position will remain open until suitable candidate is found. Please find more information on www.keyano.ca/careers.
Keyano College welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.