J/ Countersalesperson #1 #28346
Req Number 12-0462
# of Posted Positions 2
Employment Status Permanent Full Time
City Fort McMurray Facility D04
This individual will be responsible for handling incoming telephone, Internal shop and walk in customer parts sales orders as well as Core & Warranty handling & returns in the Parts & Warehouse areas.
- The successful candidate will have Journeyperson parts certification and previous experience working with customers and ordering parts.
- This team orientated individual will have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Caterpillar parts product knowledge and computer literacy, including experience working with Lawson, SIS/TMI, ProcureIT and Antares will be considered assets.
- Shift work WILL be required
- Continuous shift: 7 days on 7 days off
- Continuous shift: 14 days on 14 days off
- Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
- **Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**