Apprentice Parts – 2nd Year #28402
Req Number 12-0849
# of Posted Positions 2
Employment Status Permanent Full Time
City Fort McMurray – Facility (Fort McKay)
This individual will be responsible for all warehouse duties in a parts orientated environment.
- The successful candidate must have a grade 12 education and must have completed their first year in a Parts Apprenticeship Program and be willing to complete a 3 year Parts Apprenticeship Program.
- This self-starter will be highly motivated, mechanically inclined, have proven ability to deal with customers and able to work under minimal supervision.
- This individual will have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and will be able to contribute positively to a quality team environment.
- Previous parts or warehouse experience, forklift certifications, experience with Lawson, ANTARES, AIMS, TDG, WHMIS and Caterpillar part systems knowledge will be considered assets.
- Order parts from CAT and non-Cat sources
- Issue purchase orders
- Assist in core credit and core return processes
- Entering list of parts into inventory
- This position will work a 7 on/7 off or a 14 on/14 off 12 hour continuous shift rotation, day/night cycle. Please state on your career resume if you prefer the 7 on/7 off shift or the 14 on/14 off shift.
- Please note that hours and shift changes may occur, and will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**