Registered Nurses #28421
Company: Frontier Medical Services
Job Type contract
Location Fort McMurray
Closing Date: June 30, 2012
Frontier Medical is an established, well-respected and rapidly growing provider of medical and safety solutions for clients operating in remote or hazardous environments worldwide for 25 years. We offer interesting industrial projects across Canada, both on and offshore with a variety of rotation schedules. We provide competitive compensation and benefits as well as 24 hour medical support and project coordination.
We currently have openings for Registered Nurses (RN) for Alberta Registered RN’s located near Fort McKay. Our client offers a full camp setting including accommodations and amenities for their onsite clinic. For local residents daily bussing will be provided. Flights will be paid for all employees residing in Alberta to the site.
Rotation and Compensation:
- The working schedule will be based on 2 weeks worked followed by 2 weeks rest.
- The standard working day is 12 to 13 hours.
- Benefits are available after probation has been completed.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial or remote work experience;
- ITLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Active membership with CARNA
- Excellent critical thinking ability and communication skills
- CSTS/OSSA are considered an asset
- Audiometric and Spirometry certification must be current.
Contact: Victoria Schmitt Fax: 403-291-3152 Company Email: email@example.com