Rural Office Clerk #28445
Company: Regional Municipality Of Woodbuffalo
Reference #: 002669
Position Type/ Hours: This is an on-call position with no guaranteed hours of work working within the rural area of Janvier.
With continuous supervision and on going support, perform clerical duties, receptionist duties, records retention and assist others with general office tasks and projects
Salary/ Benefits & Compensation
- Successful completion of High School or equivalent (GED) is required.
- One (1) year Office Administration Certificate is an asset.
- One (1) year related office experience in a computerized environment is required.
- Previous experience using Excel and Microsoft Word are an asset.
- Previous records retention experience is a definite asset.
- Keyboarding speed of thirty-five (35) wpm.
- Proven customer service, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Ability to speak either Cree or Chipewyan, is a definite asset.
- Good knowledge of the municipality (civic addresses and areas) is an asset.
- Provide a criminal record with vulnerable sector check for review and acceptance.
- Must be medically and physically able to perform duties, e.g., moving inventory and boxes.
Pay Level: PL 7
Salary Range: $29.14 (On-Call Rate)
In addition to the rate of pay, we offer other attractive incentives:
- an additional bi-weekly payment of $480 which represents a cost of living allowance (pro-rated based on number of hours worked)
Closing Date: June 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Posting Type: Internal & External (POSTED: May 18, 2012 CUPE CLOSING DATE: May 28, 2012)
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.