Maintenance Planner #28462
Company: Klopp Richards & Associates
Location(s): Fort McMurray, AB, CANADA
# of Positions: 1 Position(s)
Relevant Work Experience: 5
Job Category: Engineering-Oil & Gas, Maintenance, Project Management
Job Type: Full Time
Our Calgary-based Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their Fort McMurray team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for the development of maintenance job plans that will support the improvement of HSE performance in work activities, increase work force productivity, minimize production downtime and optimize the cost of materials and contract services.
This position will initially be based out of Calgary and will transition to Ft. McMurray prior to start-up of the facility.
- Conduct HSSD Assessment as part of Job Planning
- Ensure that all work done complies with sustainable development requirements
- Lead and conduct Maintenance Safety Meetings as required
- Identify requirements for the development and maintenance of technical training modules and trade specific work practices and procedures in support of job plans
- Work with Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to optimize job plans per the Maintenance Management Business Process.
- Responsible for job planning improvement
- Develop PM Tasks to support the Maintenance Strategies
- In depth knowledge of core crafts equipment maintenance. (Instrumentation, Electrical, Rotating).
- Strong leadership skills including coaching, leading by example, facilitating, and decision making.
- Thorough knowledge of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
- Thorough understanding and ability to utilize RCA investigation process.
- Good knowledge of running the physical units within the SAGD operating facility.
- Thorough knowledge of key work processes and the interface with systems.
- A working knowledge of budget and accountability processes.
- Strong in safety management systems to focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and get work done through self and others; results orientated and effective delegator.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not mandatory.
Please submit your resume in MS Word to: Dana Hunter, Division Manager