Company: Northern Lights Regional Health Center
Posting #: 12-288
Classification Title: Electrician
Type: Full Time
City/Town: Fort McMurray
Location: Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
Unit/Dept: Facilities Maintenance & Engineering
Bargaining Unit: Alberta Union of Provincial Employees - General Support Services
Date Posted: 2012-05-24
Closed Date: 2012-05-30 Time: 23:59
Position Starts: 2012-06-04
Hours of Work: Hours per Shift: 7.75 hours
Shifts per Cycle: 5 shifts
Length of Shift Cycle: 1 week shift cycle
Shift Pattern: Days
Salary Range: $38.05 - $41.08 per hour
- *In addition to a competitive rate of pay, Alberta Health Services offers a monthly amount to help offset the cost of living in select northern communities
- $6.00 per hour - Temporary Supplementary Hourly Allowance (Ref. Letter of Understanding)
- Under limited supervision, services and repairs electrical systems and equipment within the hospital complex to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of operations and acts as a resource person to engineering and technical staff involved in the operation and selection of such equipment.
- Certification as a Journeyman Electrician;
- High school graduation or equivalent;
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship program for electricians;
- Extensive experience in a large industrial or institutional setting preferred.
- A current and original Criminal Record Check is a requirement of all external applicants in order to be considered for a position.
Procedure for applying:
- Plan and organize work within pre-established schedules;
Apply online at http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca/ or via Fax: (780) 788-1362
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources no later than midnight of the closing date. We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.