Screed Operator - Hwy 63 (House River Project) #28643
Location AB - Fort McMurray
Job ID 5584
Job Status Part Time Temporary
Ledcor’s Highway Construction Division provides expertise in the following types of construction; grading, aggregate production, bridge, granular base course and paving for a wide array of Private and Public Sector Clients. We are seeking an experienced Screed Operator to work on our construction team based out of Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- Familiarity with Cedarapids equipment
- Significant experience with highway style operations
- Familiarity with Alberta Transportation Highway specifications would be an asset
- Highway construction experience; 1-3 years
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong commitment to health and safety on the worksite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone: zero incidents is the goal. Hours are reasonable, home life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.
Procedure for applying:
Applicants that reside in Fort McMurray Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project. Ledcor offers competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits as well as training/professional development opportunities.