Travel / Camp Coordinator #28859
Company: Roevin Technical People Ltd.
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Status: Temporary/Contract (project scheduled to late 2014)
Our client is one of the world's leading EPCM companies providing engineering, procurement, and construction services in Canada and globally for more than 60 years. Presently their Oil & Gas business segment is ramping up their team for work on a large scale oil sands project based in Northern Alberta.
There are multiple positions available for talented professionals with Oil & Gas experience including:
Site Camp/Travel Coordinator
- Camp accommodations are provided for this rotational position.
- Candidates must be local to the area and able to interview on site.
- Daily tool box meeting with drivers on safety issues
- Daily coordination of vehicles that are assigned to project in comply with company employees requirements
- Daily keeping of vehicle log usage and daily reporting Site Admin Manager on vehicle assignment
- Daily way bill collection, signing and filing
- Check and signing of drivers time sheet at the end of each month
- Preparation and processing of written request on transport arrangement to and from the airport
- Organization of company employees meeting at the airport
- Preparation and processing of written request on transport arrangement off site
- Daily keeping and updating of travel log based on R & R request
- Booking and purchasing of international / domestic flight tickets
- Hotel reservation in comply with employees requirements
- Provision all relevant information and formats needed for Project reporting
- Be the contact person for the logistics of R&R and Business travel
- Maintain logs for R&R + Business Travel Authorizations
- Coordinate ticket purchases and revisions with local travel agencies and company Travel offices in Calgary
- Overseeing the site facilities from planning and construction to mobilization and operation of the project camp to accommodate a construction workforce.
- Commissioning, acceptance, and ongoing maintenance and facility upgrades and the handover and acceptance of all services and utility buildings.
- Day-to-day running of facilities maintenance, transportation, food, accommodation, recreational and welfare facilities and commercial outlets
- Daily interaction with the client, as primary point of contact, ensuring service levels were maintained or exceeded
- Timely reporting to the Site Admin Manager on all camp and services related issues impacting the construction workforce
- Financial control over the day-to-day running of the business, and monthly financial reporting to Management
- Established food quality scope of work auditing for the camp and the remote site catering and related services contracts
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada for any employer
- Local to the Fort McMurray, Alberta area
- 3+ years’ experience as a site based Travel/Transportation specialist
- 3+ years Administration experience is a must
- Strong communications skills
- Good computer skills with advanced use of Excel.
- Experience with Access would be a plus.
- High energy level and ability to multitask and prioritize
Qualified interested candidates please submit resume along with hourly expectation via email, indicating DF06-TRV in the subject line, to:
Danielle Forrestall - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants however, due to volume, only those moving forward in the recruitment process will be contacted for this position at this time. Your resume will be added to our database for consideration of future opportunities.