Company: Denesoline Environment
Company Name: Denesoline Environment
Location: Fort McMurray
Available: Drivers/Operators. Full Time.
Denesoline Environment is a member of the umbrella organization for Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation business ventures. Our goal is to deliver top class service to our customers. Located in Fort McMurray, Alberta, we offer a dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunity for proactive, team-oriented people. We offer you a positive environment, training, experience and competitive compensation and benefits designed to recognize your achievements, both now and in the future.
We are currently recruiting Class 1/ 3 Operators to join our Offsites/Suncor & Syncrude Divisions. Schedules and Shifts are site specific and may change due to operational requirements.
Reporting to the Site Supervisors, the successful candidates will be responsible for:
Education & Experience:
- Maneuvering trucks in tight and limited spaces in a safe & conscientious manner
- Conducting Pre/Post trip inspections, document and report deficiencies
- Communicating with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, equipment breakdowns and other maintenance problems
- Communicating with customer to address questions and/or concerns
- Referring customer concerns to supervisor as required
- Ensuring waste bins are emptied and returned in safe and timely manner
- Attending toolbox talks and safety meetings as scheduled, adhering to all company and site safety regulations and procedures
- Other duties as defined by Site Supervisor.
- 2-3 years of directly related operating experience
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license
- Experience operating ‘frontload’, ‘lugger’ or ‘roll-off’ trucks,
- Experience operating a ‘loader’, ‘D-7 dozer’ or ‘Wheeled Packer’ is preferred
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Truck & pup experience is an asset
- Drug and Alcohol pre-screening test
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (current within 30 days)
If you are self motivated, energetic and looking for a challenging work environment, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Denesoline Environment LP
ACFN Business Group
Human Resources Department
#206-9401 Franklin Ave.
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 3Z7
Due to the large volume of applications only those candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your time and interest.