Shuttle Driver #29031
Company: North Star Ford Lincoln
Licensed Automotive Technician – Off Site
Summary of Position
North Star Ford requires a licensed Automotive Technician to join our team of technicians that work off site. Shifts are 7 on, 7 off. Bussed to and from site daily. No Camp accommodations, must have accommodations in Fort McMurray while on your 7 on shift. MUST be Ford certified, Automotive Journeyman, Red Seal.
Diagnose and complete quality repairs and/or service on vehicles - Must be able to diagnose Ford warranty repairs- Straight time environment. Approximately 168 hours per month. Overtime may be available, not guaranteed.- Must be able to follow safety procedures exactly for each job, as per the off-site specifications- Able to follow direction as per site supervisor- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
Work Schedule - Rotating Shifts
- Day and Night shifts,
- 12 hours shifts,
- 7 shifts on and 7 shifts off.
- Overtime at the discretion of the site supervisor
If interested in this great opportunity please apply at
- Journeyman hourly rate from $55.75 to $67.75 based on completed Ford Specialties
- 100% paid Ford training
- Productivity and Efficiency bonus program
- Home purchase down-payment program
- Loyalty bonus after 5 years of service (average bonus $32,000, depending on productivity and efficiency)
- Pension plan after one year of joining the North Star team
- Excellent group benefits for you and your spouse which start three months from the day you are hired. Include paid prescriptions, dental, life insurance, disability, and extended medical benefits.