Alberta Sport Development Centre Northeast Coord. #29407
Company: Keyano Corporate
Competition Number: 1112-SDC-123
Position type: Administration
Closing Date: This advertisement will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
Keyano College is currently seeking an energetic, self-directed individual for the position of Alberta Sport Development Centre Northeast Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position commencing August 1, 2012.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Keyano College Sport Development Manager, as Keyano College administrates our high performance training program which includes the ASDC- NE as funded in part by Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation (ASRPWF).
- Working independently, you will be responsible for the overall management, direction, planning and supervision of the Alberta Sport Development Centre - Northeast.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to, grant proposals, business planning/marketing/ administration; budget planning/control, staff supervision and coordination of all program and services of the Centre.
- The incumbent will play an integral role in the collaborative and promotional aspects of high performance sport development in our Municipality, our Region, and in our North East Zone.
Remuneration: $58,196 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
- B.P.E in Kinesiology, B.A. in Recreation Administration, Business Degree and/or related degree in the area of Sports Management. PFLC or CPT certification is preferred.
- Two years in a related field recommended.
- Overtime, weekend hours and travel will be required for this position.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated organizational skills.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume, with competition number, to the human resources department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This competition will stay open until a suitable candidate is found. For further Information visit our website at www.keyano.ca/careers.
When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.