Service Worker #29499
Company: Keyano Corporate
Competition Number: 1112-SEW-081
Position type: Support (CUPE)
Closing Date: This advertisement will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
The Trades and Heavy Industrial Division at Keyano College is currently seeking a Service Worker for the Equipment and Maintenance department. This is a full-time, position that will commence immediately
Reporting to the Fleet Manager of the Suncor Energy Industrial Campus (SEIC), the successful candidate will be responsible for washing and cleaning of all college vehicles, washing equipment parts and keeping the wash bay and shop area clean and safe to work in, assisting the equipment maintenance technicians in the performance of their duties as needed.
This individual will also be responsible for picking up parts and repairing various shop equipment when required. This position will be responsible for fueling off road equipment as well as hauling equipment to various locations in Alberta.
Remuneration: $45,329 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
- Grade 12 with 1 year relevant work experience involving the above mentioned duties and responsibilities.
- The successful candidate must hold a valid Class 5 Alberta Drivers License and be willing to acquire their Class I Drivers license to operate Class I and Class III trucks, as well as Heavy Equipment and have a clean Class 5 Alberta Drivers License.
- Preference may be given to those individuals who possess familiarity with small engine repair.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member are required for this position.
- The successful candidate must be able to lift heavy objects and work out of doors in inclement weather conditions.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume, with competition number, to the human resources department by email to email@example.com For further Information visit our website at www.keyano.ca/careers
When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.