Company: Willbros Canada
Job ID 137
Progress Status Accepting Applications
# of Positions: 1
Willbros Construction Services (Canada) L.P. is Canada’s’ supplier of choice for maintenance, pipeline and tank construction, in addition to upstream and downstream engineering and construction services. With three fabrication facilities to support the manufacturing of modules, general fabrication of pipe, plate and structural components, Willbros is prepared to meet and exceed the requirements of any industrial clientele now and in the future.
Our aim at Willbros Canada is to be the employer of choice offering a safe and comfortable work environment to produce the best quality and highest efficiency for our valued customer.
The Project/Site Timekeeper is responsible for the coordination of all timekeeping for the project site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile client daily electronic time swipes with project daily timesheets
- Key daily timesheets into DTC (Digital Time Capture) system
- Troubleshooting payroll issues
- Research and resolve all reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site administrator/operations to resolve any issues
- Perform daily exceptions/overrides in client system CDMS
- Maintain timesheet files in accordance with company policy
- Backup for site administrator when needed
- Other duties as required
- CDMS software experience definite asset
- Data/timekeeping experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Alberta Labour Code standards
- Flexibility with working hours is a requirement