School Bus Driver #29752
Company: Sparksman Transporation Ltd.
Category: Child Care, Education, Other, Transportation
Company: Sparksman Transportation
Become a School Bus Driver today and get paid to take your children to school! Children not yet in school? Take them with you and save on childcare costs!
At Sparksman Transportation, we offer full training, competitive wages, and advancement opportunities. Regular and casual positions are available. Apply today and come take your training in the summer while the roads and weather are nice.
Hours of Work:
- Approximately 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only (exact times vary depending on school times and individual routes).
- In most cases there is potential for optional/additional field & charter trips.
- Our school bus drivers are not required to work on weekends, evenings or school holidays. While additional work may be available, it is not mandatory.
- Safely drive students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year.
- Perform daily pre-trip vehicle inspections, documentation & reporting according to company, school & government regulations.
- Comply with all company & government regulations, laws & policies.
- Communicate clearly and interact with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the general public in a courteous, professional manner as required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing & able to successfully complete our training program.
- Must hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's licence.
- Must enjoy driving and working with children.
- Must possess a very good driving record.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Must undergo & pass required professional driver's medical examination.
- Must undergo drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks with satisfactory results.
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.
- Experience working with children & the public is helpful.
- Must be safety-minded, courteous, and able to demonstrate an appreciation for the importance of customer service.
If you enjoy driving & working with children, this could be the perfect, secure, part-time job for you. This is a chance to make a difference in a child’s life, and maybe your own as well.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume or CV and a three year driver's abstract In Person:
8030 Golosky Avenue
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 1V5
By Fax: (780) 790-3964
Have questions for us? Give us a call at: (780) 790-3960