Continuing Education Safety Training Instructor #29755
Company: Keyano College
Competition Number: 1112-CES-089
Position type: Faculty
Closing Date: This advertisement will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.
Keyano College is currently seeking an experienced self-motivated individual to become Continuing Education Safety Training Instructor in our Trades and Heavy Industrial Training Division. This is a permanent position commencing immediately.
Role and Responsibilities
- As an instructor your responsibilities would include instructing a variety of Industry training courses, customizing course materials and course preparation for training sessions.
- Instructors will be required to attend Train the Trainers and other related training to ensure their skills and certifications remain current.
- Some out of town travel will be required for onsite delivery of courses and instructor related training.
Remuneration: Based upon educational and experiential qualifications; plus an attractive benefits package including relocation assistance, professional development opportunities.
- Related Journeyperson certification required with a minimum three years experience; OH&S Certificate or CSO certification would also be considered.
- Train the Trainer certification in any of the following:
- Fork Lift,
- Skid Steer,
- Aerial Platform,
- ZoomBoom operation,
- Standard First Aide or Flag Person training.
- Experience teaching safety related training would be considered an asset.
- The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- A valid class five driver’s license is required.
- Successful candidate will be requested to submit a recent driver abstract.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including PowerPoint is required.
Procedure for applying:
Please submit your current resume, with competition number and the specific job title you are applying for, to the human resources department by email to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidate is found. Please find more information on www.keyano.ca/careers.
Keyano College welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada and willing to undergo a background check in our pre-employment recruitment process. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.