Mental Health Therapist #29902
Company: CASA Child Adolescent and Family Mental Health
Competition # 12-128
Location(s): Fort McMurray, AB
Job Type: Regular, Full Time
CASA Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health provides a broad range of innovative community based mental health services for infants, children, adolescents and their families. We offer creative opportunities for clinical work, program development, education and research. We're now recruiting to the following position:
Mental Health Therapist CASA Transitional Group Care and Supported Independent Living Services
Role and Responsibilities
- The Mental Health Therapist will work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team members to promote the mental health and well-being of the adolescents and young adults residing within the programs.
- They will ensure success in the area of clinical service delivery by providing timely assessment and continuing treatment services.
- The incumbent will support the professional development of staff related to current clinical practices and relevant developments in the field.
- The successful candidate will be a Registered Psychologist, Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Registered Masters prepared Social Worker who is in good standing with their professional College.
- They will have strong skills in assessment and treatment of adolescents as well as experience working with predominantly First Nations adolescents with FASD.
For more information about this position and CASA Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health, please visit our website at http://www.casaservices.org/ .
Please forward your resumes to: email@example.com or Fax: 780 415 6050. Please quote competition # 12-128