Field Supervisor IS - Canada #30097
Company: Clean Harbors
Division: 98K6 - Syncrude Ft McMurray
# of Openings: 1
Job Code: 25498
Location: Fort McMurray AB CA T9J 1L1
Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: High School or equivalent
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. We are a public company, trading on the New York Stock exchange under symbol CLH; in 2011 our revenue was a record $1.98 billion and EBITDA was $350 million.
What We Offer
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base pay and incentive programs
- Disability benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The Field Supervisor Industrial Services is responsible for the direction and supervision of activities performed by all field personnel and ensuring that materials and equipment are organized to meet specific job requirements. In addition, the Field Supervisor Industrial Services is responsible for promoting customer relations on the assigned jobs.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
Key Qualifications Include:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, process, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains constant communication with dispatch and operations by keeping them informed of job progress and estimated time frames;
- Ensures pre and post job requirements are met;
- Ensures job permits are obtained for each job in a timely manner;
- Contributes to the training and mentorship program for all new hires;
- Ensures all completed paperwork meets regulatory requirements and safety deadlines;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and as required by the needs of Clean Harbors business.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years field experience
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.