Site Camp/Travel Coordinator #30123
Company: Fluor Canada Ltd
Degree Required No
City (or Nearest City) Fort McMurray, AB
Location Type Project
Requisition Number 45545BR
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Role and Responsibilities
Basic Job Requirements
- Daily tool box meeting with drivers on safety issues
- Daily coordination of vehicles that are assigned to project in comply with Fluor employees requirements
- Daily keeping of vehicle log usage and daily reporting Site Admin Manager on vehicle assignment
- Daily way bill collection, signing and filing
- Check and signing of drivers time sheet at the end of each month
- Preparation and processing of written request on transport arrangement to and from the airport
- Organization of Fluor employees meeting at the airport
- Preparation and processing of written request on transport arrangement off site
- Daily keeping and updating of travel log based on R & R request
- Booking and purchasing of international / domestic flight tickets
- Hotel reservation in comply with Fluor employees requirements
- Provision all relevant information and formats needed for Project reporting
- Be the contact person for the logistics of R&R and Business travel
- Maintain logs for R&R + Business Travel Authorizations
- Coordinate ticket purchases and revisions with local travel agencies and Fluor Travel offices in Calgary
- Overseeing the site facilities from planning and construction to mobilization and operation of the project camp to accommodate a construction workforce.
- Commissioning, acceptance, and ongoing maintenance and facility upgrades and the handover and acceptance of all services and utility buildings.
- Day-to-day running of facilities maintenance, transportation, food, accommodation, recreational and welfare facilities and commercial outlets
- Daily interaction with the client, as primary point of contact, ensuring service levels were maintained or exceeded
- Timely reporting to the Site Admin Mgr on all camp and services related issues impacting the construction workforce
- Financial control over the day-to-day running of the business, and monthly financial reporting to Management
- Established food quality scope of work auditing for the camp and the remote site catering and related services contracts
Other Job Requirements
- Experience as a Travel/Transportation specialist.
- Administration experience is a must.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good computer skills with advanced use of Excel.
- Experience with Access would be a plus.
- High energy level and ability to multitask