Research Analyst #30152
Company: Keyano College
Competition Number: 1213-RSA-009
Position Type: Administration
Closing Date: Jul 27, 2012
Keyano College is seeking a self-motivated and results oriented Research Analyst in the Research Department. This is a full-time position commencing as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Keyano College is located in Wood Buffalo, home of the Athabasca Oil Sands, one of the largest deposits of recoverable oil in the world, second only to Saudi Arabia. With two campuses in Fort McMurray, one in Fort Chipewyan and learning centres in Fort McKay, Gregoire Lake, Janvier, and Conklin. Keyano College is at the epicenter of the Canadian economy and a major player in the training of the skilled workforce required harnessing this incredible resource.
An employer of choice in one of the most dynamic regions in the country, Keyano College offers professional development and learning opportunities, access to a state-of-the-art sport & wellness centre, a comprehensive community college with programs in trades & technology, heavy industrial, careers, academic upgrading and university studies and a learning environment that inspires excellence and innovation. The College is committed to excellence in teaching and responding to the needs of the community and region.
We are people centered and community focused, and we invite you to discover your future at Keyano College with this career opportunity.
The position reports directly to the Director of Research.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, collect, analyze and report on data from across the college for internal decision making purposes;
- develop and implement plans for projects assigned; meet deadlines on multiple projects; work with minimal supervision;
- keep hard copy and electronic budget records, reports and files for various projects; and create presentations and final reports.
- The successful incumbent will maintain privacy and confidentiality of all data, results and processes as required by legislation and standards of practice.
Remuneration: $65,097.00 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
- Bachelor degree required with 2 years of related experience.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with statistical software such as SPSS and research methodologies would be assets.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, ability to work on multiple projects, interest in research and data analysis are also essential for this position.
Please send resume by email to the Human Resources department at; Human.Resources@keyano.ca. When sending your resume, please indicate the specific job title you are applying for.