Field Administrative Assistant #30167
Company: Fluor Canada Ltd
Degree Required No
City (or Nearest City) Fort McMurray, AB
Location Type Project
Requisition Number 47126BR
Role and Responsibilities
Basic Job Requirements
- Works closely with manager, with minimum supervision handling any and all administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs duties of a highly confidential nature requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy and organization.
- Assists in routine administrative details and with general department/division administration.
- Proficient in commonly used computer software spreadsheet, word processing, Email file management and storage, and/or database managers (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes) and office equipment and the main source of support for personnel needing assistance.
- Coordinates and organizes department or project meetings May be required to take and transcribe dictation through the use of shorthand, speedwriting or transcription machines.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include handling confidential matters, maintaining personnel records, monitoring and preparing time sheets, monitoring costs charged to the department/project, preparing expense vouchers, making appropriate travel arrangements, and coordinating meetings.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates the department’s or manager’s interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups.
- Establishes and maintains department and/or project files.
- Researches and abstracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work projects, reports and presentations.
- Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for department.
- Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner. If supervising others, has responsibility for the safety of those being supervised and ensures they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
Other Job Requirements
- Typically has 5+ years of experience in office support
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficent
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada