Electrician Journeyman #30186
Company: Flint Energy
Req #: 15079
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
# of Openings: 1
Flint Energy Services Ltd. is North America’s leading fully integrated midstream oil and gas service provider to the energy and resource industries. "People" is a core value at Flint and our safety target is a zero injury workforce. When you join Flint, you will receive challenging and rewarding work assignments, be provided with opportunities for personal and professional growth, be recognized for performance, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
Role and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing.
- Cable Pull.
Job Code ELJY
- Journeyman certificate required.
- Interprovincial Red Seal.
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Good communication and reading skills.
- Construcion Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification required.
- Fall Protection Certification.
Flint would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to keep up to date on our current Career Opportunities by visiting our website or calling 1-866-GO-FLINT