Lube Technician #30329
Company: Hertz Equipment Rental
Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, Hertz is proud to be one of the leading providers of the rental and sale of heavy equipment and tools for construction and industrial needs.
At Hertz, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control. Benefits to working at Hertz can include health benefits such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, online learning and development, employee discounts, employee stock purchase plan, retirement plan and much more!
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself…
The purpose of the lube technician is to change engine oil and filters and top up fluid levels on machinery.
We invite you to apply for this role if you are a mechanically inclined individual with a clean driving record and have experience working with engines, oil servicing, air filters and lube oil trucks.
- Lubricate moving parts on heavy equipment as specified by work order and technical manual.
- Replace fluids, oil and air filters.
- Perform equipment inspections as required.
- Participate in and successfully complete required training and related testing.
- Keep all equipment in top running condition through an effective preventative maintenance program
- Able to perform role without direct supervision
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Shift work
- Maintain a clean driving record
- 2+ years experience as a Lube Technician
- Clean Driver's abstract and valid Driver's License
- Ability to work overtime
- Able to lift 50+ lbs