QC INSPECTOR - Calgary, AB #30351
Company: Clear Stream Energy Services
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
POSITION STATUS: Temporary, Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Services, Southern Region
ClearStream Energy Holdings is the synergetic combination of well-established industrial services companies that have come together under a singular structure. Headquartered in Sherwood Park, we offer unique opportunities that require professionals seeking career defining roles. Seize your opportunity to be involved in the growth of an exciting new service provider.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for ensuring the inspections and tests are being carried out in accordance with the inspection and test plan.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The testing of welders and administration of project weld procedures and non-destructive
- examinations (NDE).
- The signing and filing of documentation records for turning over to the customer at the close of a
- Attending customer and internal project meetings as required.
- Conducting weekly quality project meetings.
- Develops ABSA approved project Quality Management Plan.
- Ensures that all construction and fabrication meets project specifications and industry regulations.
- Ensures that all weld procedures are adhered to.
- Review of welding certifications, welding rods, materials meets client / Eng spec.
- Performs weld mapping, inspects final fabrication for deficiencies, hydro testing and ensures that
- all field work is adhered to as per ABSA approved QA/QC manual.
- Performs audits on QA/QC program.
- Review and final sign off of client turn over package.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of code requirements.
- The ability to navigate through appropriate technical books.
- Company Supervisor Training.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
CWB Inspection/Supervisor qualifications are an asset.
This is a temporary position ending on September 30, 2012.
Please submit resumes to the attention of Debbie Reeves – Fax (403) 932-9565, or e-mail
email@example.com and include “QC Inspector, Calgary” in the subject line. Verbal applications will not be accepted.