JourneyPerson Heavy Duty Mechanic - Sherwood Park, #30352
Company: Clear Stream Energy Services
JOURNEYPERSON HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC
LOCATION: Sherwood Park
POSITION STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
ClearStream Transportation Services - one of Alberta’s busiest transport companies has expanded and is now looking to fill the following Full-Time position:
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Repairs and maintains vehicles and equipment as required.
- Performs minor and major vehicle and equipment inspections and repairs, major repairs must be discussed and approved with immediate supervisor/manager.
- Reports any obvious vehicle and equipment deficiencies or misuse to the manager as determined by mechanical inspection.
- Prepares any old units for disposal and removes all company equipment (such as chains, boomers, headache rack, etc.), decals and striping.
- Maintains shop tools and equipment in good, safe and clean working order and stores them in tool storage area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must hold a valid Journeyman Ticket good for the province of Alberta
- Knowledge of government regulations regarding fleet maintenance
- Knowledge of heavy duty vehicle maintenance and repair
- Must possess valid class one driver’s license
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communication skills
- 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic License
Please submit resumes to the attention of Cynthia Bartram at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (780) 410-1970. Verbal applications will not be accepted. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.