Regional Office Manager - PeaceRiver, AB #30356
Company: Clear Stream Energy Services
Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
Regional Office Manager
LOCATION: Peace River, AB
POSITION STATUS: Permanent, Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Services, Northern Region
The Regional Office Manager reports to the Operational VP and provides office management functions for the regional office as well as managing the transactional processes required at a regional and branch level. This role supervises and trains Branch office Administrators and ensures all branch and regional office administration requirements are fulfilled. The job indirectly reports to the Shared Service Process Managers.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Supervise Branch Office Administrators and ensure quality and efficiency.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise and review the work of staff, review work for accuracy and
- compliance with Company codes, policies and procedures.
- Resolves account discrepancies by evaluating and approving investigations; resolving special
- Recruit and select office staff, orient and train employees.
- Communication between staff members, liaison between staff and management.
- Establish workloads and manage resources and budgets.
- Travel to area offices is a requirement of this position.
Regional Office Management:
- Maintain office services.
- Design and implement office operations policies, establish standards and procedures.
- Review and approve supply requisitions. Maintain office equipment including computers, phone
- systems and related items.
- Liaise with other Shared Services, Branch offices and Operations.
- Manage and maintain fleet records ensuring leases, registration and insurance are all up to date,
- track all units and maintain accountability for the same. Provide input into regional budget
- development and monthly financial review.
- Oversee and manage Regional office meetings, functions, client events, etc.
- Design filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
- Define procedures for record retention and ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records and dispose records according to retention
- schedules and policies.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Very effective organization skills, stress and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, ability to make decisions, prioritize and find solutions.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Great Plains.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivables and maintaining general ledgers.
- Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
- Career Opportunity
- Ability to perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supervising office administration functions and teams.
Please submit resumes to the attention of Angela Grainger – firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal applications will not be accepted.