Project Manager - Edmonton, AB #30363
Company: Clear Stream Energy Services
Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
POSITION STATUS: Permanent, Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Fabrication – Abraxus Construction Group LP
The Project Manager is accountable for budget, schedule, safety, quality and overall project performance; ensuring quality work is completed on schedule in an economical manner. This position is also responsible for providing leadership and direction and promoting amicable relationships with all parties involved, including clients, engineers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Interface with client Project Manager through project development, execution and completion.
- Execute the contract to the client requirements and specifications. Ensure the scope of work,
- terms and conditions, and specifications are clearly understood and communicate the same to all
- Accountable to ensure all components of the overall project execution plan are developed and
- directed at meeting project goals and objectives. Follow the Company project execution
- process, ensuring the development of:
- Safety Management Plan
- Quality Management Plan
- Materials & Equipment Plan
- Subcontractor Management Plan
- Accounting Plan
- Cost and Schedule Control Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Develop the original budget, manage changes, determine progress and generate forecasts.
- Promote and ensure safety compliance in all areas of responsibility and actively resolve safety
- issues or concerns.
- Provide direction and supervision to the Mod Yard Manager and all lower tier employees; formally
- evaluate their performance after each project and provide feedback.
- Resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
- Identify capability gaps and ensure sufficient training opportunities are available to Supervisors
- and field staff.
- Ensure all supervisors clearly understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure project budget is maintained and adjusted as necessary with appropriate client and
- management communication and authorization.
- Report performance to financial targets.
- Superior client service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and solve complex issues.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and achieve quality standards.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective prioritization and follow-up.
- Working knowledge of such computer programs as spreadsheets, word processing, scheduling
- software, and project management software.
- Good knowledge of quality control and construction safety required.
- Helping Customers Bring ENERGY to Our World
- Career Opportunity
- Must be able to read and interpret contracts, blueprints and drawings for heavy industrial projects
- and understand the scope of work and project specifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager with Fabrication and/or Module Construction.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferable.
- Experience with ISO’s and shop drawings is required.
- Material expediting, scheduling, and estimating experience are valuable assets.
Please submit resumes to the attention of Ashley Bacon – email@example.com . Verbal applications will not be accepted.