Site Health and Safety (HSE) Manager #30368
Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Site Health and Safety (HSE) Manager
Please enter your message here
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- Overall Responsibility to coordinate and implement the Project HSE Plan for construction at the oil sands project plant site.
- Provide construction management, contractors, superintendents, and foremen with guidance, advice and support for program implementation and in achieving the site safety, health and environment performance objectives.
- Conduct a regular audit of compliance with project HSE management systems (policies, standards, safe work practices and safe work procedures) and issues an audit report.
- Attend weekly supervisor’s safety meeting on a rotational basis and provides resource material to support the agenda, initiate, documents and circulate site-specific HSE reports.
- Examine incident reports, perform statistical analysis and publicize the results as necessary.
- Ensure training of all site personnel (on HSE matters) at any level of the project structure.
- Manage the waste streams; compile and issue of documents and reports required in accordance with the Waste Management
- Plan and carry out, when necessary, studies and/or hazard analysis.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 10+ years experience in a management role. Preference given to Oil and Gas Alberta construction experience.
- Critical thinking
- Leadership skills
- Problem Solver
- Conflict management
- Expert communication, both oral and written
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Project management experience is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
- We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Attn: Human Resources Snamprogetti Canada
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.