Warehouse Controller #30372
Company: Snamprogetti Canada
Please enter your message here
Please enter this user code [ 7632 ]:
- Ensure the execution of material receiving, handling, storage, and delivery.
- Responsible for the inspection of material on arrival at the site in terms of their conformity and quantities as per specifications and technical drawings and supervises their management on site.
- Inspect materials on arrival at the site
- Ensure the availability of adequate means for handling materials
- Ensure the storage and preservation of materials, in accordance with the defined methods of classification, marking and traceability
- Ensure segregation of nonconforming material, noting any losses or damage in a report
- Keep the situation of available material and incoming material up-to-date and provide assistance for feasibility analyses.
- keep stock Record Card / MAGA computer system up-to-date
- Verify the Test Certificate Number and heat cast number
- Liaise with the Client for the collection of materials from the Client’s warehouses.
- Issue daily receiving reports to the Site Management Team
- CSTS course required
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Must have construction and/or warehouse experience
- Must have experience working on site
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.snamprogetti.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.